Monday night, Ginger started sliding downhill.
She didn’t want to stand much less, walk.
She even ignored her favorite pastime – snacking.
Dave packed her off to our emergency center. Once there, the doctors decided on a course of treatment and a couple of days under their care. We brought her home yesterday evening.
Her improvement is astonishing. She is walking and eating and her breathing is nearly normal. She has two weeks of antibiotics and then a follow up. Her treating doctor, (I’m planning on shamelessly begging him to accept Ginger as one of his regular patients. Or at the very least recommending someone affiliated with the treatment center.), can’t be sure if this is pneumonia, bronchitis, or another lung disease until the follow up tests.
So. It is looking up here. Thank you for reading and stay safe.